We have an urgent opening for Sr.QA Manager / Lead – WI.
Location – Milwaukee, WI
Term – 1+ year
Candidates willing to work partial remote with onsite every alternate week is fine so ideally 3 days onsite / week every alternate week is fine.
- Integration testing expertise in large projects / organizations
- Agile environments (practice, principles, mindset)
- Open to the technical / programming aspects of automation, e.g., C++
- Tools TFS, Test Manager, Selenium
- Strong background on test plans, test cases, test execution :-
- Onsite in Milwaukee to start ASAP
- Hands on manager
Proficient in developing and executing all required Automated Testing activities for Sprint level and overall Project’s objectives and very efficient in performing the following basic responsibilities:
- Creation and management of Test Plan, Test Suites and Test Cases
- Experienced in positive and negative Testing with exposure to Black box and White box Testing efforts
- Test case execution and Test Run Reporting
- Working with Developers to resolve failed Test cases
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Professional Tester and/or involved in three (3) or more enterprise projects in the Capacity of a QA or Testing resource.
- Hands on experience in planning, executing, optimizing, monitoring and reporting various flavors of Testing including but not limited to Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Coded UI Testing and Web Performance and Load Testing.
- Expertise in Testing Web Based applications is required
- Experience working in a cross functional Agile or self-directed team
- Experienced with tools and/or framework such as such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), MTM (Microsoft Test Manager), Selenium, QTP etc.