We have urgent opening for Data Architect with Cloud
Location – Boston, MA
Term – Long Term Contract
Skills – Spark and Python
About the Job
Our thought-forward Big Data team is working on a number of data architecture and software solutions projects.
You will join this high-caliber team as a Big Data Architect/Technical Lead who will have a role in driving our client’s data management, performance, governance, and security goals with appropriate architectures and technologies.
For you to be successful in this role, you will have exceptional technical leadership abilities, a very strong background in working with “Big Data”, strong software and database design experience, broad knowledge across different technologies and frameworks, and an exceptional ability to communicate effectively.
- An excellent understanding of Enterprise Data architectures
- Strong client interaction skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A good grasp of the Financial Services industry
- A solid understanding of data modeling, process modeling, and database design concepts
- An ability to deliver high-quality, well-tested, and highly-scalable software solutions.
- A desire to build internal relationships to advance agendas or technical direction
- A drive to think differently by leading and embracing change when needed
- 5 to 7 years as a Data Architect
- 10+ years in software development with increasing responsibly in architecture and design
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience