We have an urgent opening for Data Architect . ETL Developer
Location – Boston, MA
Term – Permanent
- Architect and develop world class ETL integration processes.
- Architect, design and deliver scalable data warehouse solutions using Amazon Redshift.
- This role includes understanding the current system, analyzing and providing solutions by leveraging your technical and domain experience to facilitate the creation of ETL processes.
- Understanding business requirements and map them to technology solutions.
- Must be self-motivated and have the desire and ability to research and recommend new industry solutions and tools.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support reporting needs for the multiple functional areas.
- Lead data modeling and database design and development.
- Establish best practices in ETL and data warehouse design and implementation.
Most Important Skill sets Required
- BS in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Advanced development experience creating/modifying/tuning SQL.
- Advanced technical experience in ETL architecture, development and performance tuning.
- Expert level knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Advanced development experience using Python.
- High level of familiarity with Distributed Version Control (Git).